A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
How to get started
- Assess the learner's current status
- Do a needs analysis
- Analyze the learner's preferred learning style(s)
- Define learning goals
- Create a personal development plan
- Start with the training
- Evaluate and assess learning goals
- Blended learning / e-learning
- Learning style model:
- Visual (seeing and reading)
- Auditory (listening and speaking)
- Kinesthetic (feeling and doing)
- Training is conducted with the client's needs and preferences in mind.
- The material used is custom-tailored.